The contents of this website have been carefully compiled and the information provided was believed to be true and correct at the time of production. The Board of Directors of Fremantle Football Club Limited ("the Fremantle Dockers"), their agents and/or servants shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracy or other defect in the information, documentation or external information.
The Fremantle Dockers may from time to time where reasonably necessary vary the terms and conditions of the Fremantle Dockers Membership. The Fremantle Dockers will communicate any change to its membership terms and conditions via the Fremantle Dockers membership website, located at membership.fremantlefc.com.au. Members will have no claim against Fremantle Dockers by reason of any change made to its membership terms and conditions.
Communication and Notices
Upon becoming a member you consent to receiving communication and notices from the Fremantle Dockers in any one of the manners noted below. It is a member's obligation to provide and maintain accurate contact details. Members can update details by contacting the Fremantle Dockers, updating details on renewal forms or via MyFreo Account.
The Fremantle Dockers will manage and protect personal information in accordance to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth,) including the Australian Privacy Principles. From time to time, the Fremantle Dockers may contact a member by mail, telephone or by other communication methods including but not limited to email and/or SMS, to provide notices as required or information that Fremantle Dockers believe may be relevant to them. To update or edit member’s communication preferences, they must log on to their MyFreo Account to subscribe/unsubscribe under the edit email preference section.
Member Behaviour Standards
Fremantle Dockers Football Club members must act in accordance with the below Member Behavior Standards:
- To represent the club by behaving appropriately according to the law and in line with Domain Stadium's Code of Conduct.
- To manage individual alcohol consumption, ensuring intake does not lead to inappropriate social behavior during a game.
- To respect all AFL spectators, as well as other supporters, players, umpires and staff.
- By considering the impact of your actions on fellow spectators and ensure that they are in line with standard social behaviors.
- To refrain from using blaspheme or offensive language during a game.
- As a member, you accept responsibility for the behavior of anyone acting on your behalf. This includes people that you lend or give your membership seat to. This does not apply to seat re-sale.
- Do not denigrate or disrespect the club (including coaches, players, staff and board members) or fellow members in any way, including in the mainstream media or social media.
Failure to act accordingly may result in immediate membership cancellation, or eviction from Domain stadium. The Fremantle Football Club reserves the right to the final decision and discussions will not be entered into. Any cancellation of memberships due to a breach of behavior standards will not be refunded.
Domain Stadium Seating
The Fremantle Dockers reserve the right to increase prices and/or to determine and change the price category of seats at its discretion. The Fremantle Dockers reserve the right to re-configure or change the seating layout as required.
Stadium seating remains the property of Stadium Management and is made available to the Fremantle Dockers to offer a renewal/lease arrangement to members on a year-by-year basis for the Fremantle Dockers home games only. Season seat holders do not hold any rights to access their season seat for any other events or games apart from home games as specified by the Fremantle Dockers within the home and away AFL season.
A 100 per cent view of the game and arena is not guaranteed from any category of seating. Any seat classified as Restricted Viewing will be determined by the Fremantle Dockers. Any seat classified as either undercover or underneath a roofline does not guarantee protection from the elements.
General Admission and Standing Room Memberships
Three game memberships are available in block 418 and standing room sections throughout Domain Stadium. Members have the option to choose the three games that they wish to attend from the home games during the 2017 home and away season, excluding our Home Carlton Draught Derby v West Coast and one blockbuster match (to be announced after the fixtures are released).
Memberships that provide flexi general admission access to home games do not guarantee a seat, nor do they guarantee entry. At the time of offer, members with general admission access can gain entry to the match by scanning their 2017 member card at the gate.
On-selling of Memberships and Tickets
Fremantle Dockers memberships, season tickets and match-by-match tickets may not, without the prior written authorisation of the Fremantle Dockers be resold. This includes being resold at a profit or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions). If a Fremantle Dockers membership, season ticket or match-by-match ticket is sold in breach of these conditions it will be void and will not entitle the holder to admission to the event.
The unlicensed resale of a Fremantle Dockers membership, season ticket or match by match ticket is against the Terms and Conditions of membership and may lead to the holder of the membership/ticket being denied entry to the event. The Fremantle Dockers have the right to cancel the membership/ticket without compensation.
Transferring of Memberships
Club memberships are only transferable from 1 October 2016 to 30 November 2016.
Members must complete a ‘Permission to Transfer Seater Membership’ form and submit to the Fremantle Dockers Membership Services team for processing.
Once ownership has been transferred, all correspondence will be sent to the new member.
Please note that once transferred, the existing member permanently relinquishes all rights to the membership. Transferral does not include status for length of membership or Grand Final Upgrades.
Seat Return Program
The member seat return program enables a member to return their seat for sale for any home games that they cannot attend in the 2017 season.
- The seat return program only applies to members who have a membership card.
- For every seat that successfully sells through Ticketmaster the member will receive a credit which will be deducted off the price of the member’s 2018 membership. The credit that the member receives for each seat sold is determined by the category of the membership and is not transferable, cannot be exchanged for goods or services from the club.
- Once seats are returned for resale they cannot be returned back to the member.
- Once seats are put up for resale the membership barcode will be retired for the relevant game and the membership card cannot be used for either entry into the venue or access to seating.
- There is no guarantee that the member’s seat will be resold if returned for resale.
- If this credit is not used in 2018 it will be forfeited.
People who cannot put up their seat for resale include;
- Cheer squad members
- Members who receive paper tickets
- Companion card memberships
- Members who have outstanding payments on their Freo Advantage Payment Plan
- 3 game (Standing, General Admission or Reserved) members
Season seating renewals are offered subject to availability and the Fremantle Dockers will endeavour to offer a season seat renewal in each year to those who have held season seats in the previous year. However, the offer will be at the discretion of the Fremantle Dockers and is not guaranteed that the Fremantle Dockers will reserve the right to these seats at all times. Should the Fremantle Dockers not be able to offer a seat renewal, the option of alternative seating membership may be offered at the Fremantle Dockers’ discretion. Renewal notifications for membership and season seats will be sent to the registered address of the member in October/November of each year. It is the responsibility of the member to be diligent in following up on renewal forms in the event they have not been received. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that the Fremantle Dockers are provided with their correct contact details at all times.
The due date for seat payment will be printed on the renewal form and may vary from year to year. This will generally be late-November. Members will not receive personal renewal reminders via mail, email or telephone if seats have not been renewed after the due date. Failure to renew season reserved seats by the specified due date in each year will forfeit the member's right of renewal, access to seats and Grand Final Upgrades (if applicable) previously held.
The acceptance of any late renewal will be determined solely by the Fremantle Dockers. In such cases where late renewals are offered, late fees may be applicable. Where late renewals are not accepted, members are required to re-apply for seating as a new applicant.
2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final access
Members who purchase the Grand Final Upgrade will be issued with a barcode that guarantees they will be in the Priority 1 pool during the Grand Final ticket registration process. Members must register through the specified ticketing agent to take advantage of this benefit during the time allotted. The Grand Final Upgrade will guarantee that they will secure a ticket to the 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final should the Fremantle Dockers qualify. The level or price of ticket (i.e. Category 1, Category 2 or Category 3) cannot be guaranteed.
Members purchase the Grand Final Upgrade on top of their 2017 Reserved Seat or Full Club membership. For each Fremantle membership that is held, the member is entitled to purchase one Grand Final Upgrade. The Grand Final Upgrade is not transferable between membership accounts.
The $55 Grand Final Upgrade fee does not include the price of a ticket to the 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final or any associated ticketing or Grand Final ticket registration fees. The $55 Grand Final Upgrade fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
There is a limit of Grand Final Upgrades available to the membership pool. Once the limit has been reached there will be no further opportunity for members to guarantee access to a Grand Final ticket. Reserved seat and Melbourne members who have not purchased the Grand Final Upgrade can still register for Grand Final tickets during the Grand Final ticket registration process which will be in the Priority 2 ticket pool.
The following members do not have access to a Grand Final Upgrade:
- Digital Members
- 3 Game Members
- Docker Tots
- Purple Army
- Interstate Members
Your 2017 membership entitles you to use Transperth public transport three hours prior to and three hours after every Fremantle home game at Domain Stadium during the 2017 AFL season.
Lost or Stolen Membership Cards
Membership cards remain the property of the club. If a club Membership card is lost or stolen, please contact the Membership Services Team on 08 9433 7111. The club will then issue a replacement Membership card subject to receipt of the $10 replacement card fee.
Temporary Membership Pass
If a club Membership card is forgotten on game day, the Membership Services Team can issue members with a Lost Ticket Voucher (LTV) for a $5 fee. The Membership Services Van is open two hours before bounce down outside of Gate 12 at Domain Stadium.
MEMBERSHIP CLASSIFICATIONS AND CONCESSIONS
Club Members living in excess of 120km (as determined in accordance with Australia Post postcode data) from the Perth CBD are eligible for Country Membership.
There are four Family Membership options available.
- Family 1+2 includes one adult and two juniors (under the age of 15 as of 1 January 2017).
- Family 2+1 includes two adults and one junior (under the age of 15 as of 1 January 2017).
- Family 2+2 includes two adults and two juniors (under the age of 15 as of 1 January 2017).
- Family 2+3 includes two adults and three juniors (under the age of 15 as of 1 January 2017).
To be eligible for a Junior Membership, the applicant must be 5 years of age or older and under the age of 16 as at 1 January 2017. Juniors aged under 4 at 1 January 2017 are entitled to attend matches without a club Membership, however they must not occupy a seat.
Any member eligible for or considering a concession membership MUST provide a copy of their concession ID or produce their concession ID at the point of purchase.
Valid concession types are as follows:
- Dependants listed on a pension card are NOT eligible for concession membership unless they hold their own pension card. The person issued the pension card is the only person eligible for a concession membership.
- Health Care card and Senior card holders are NOT eligible.
- Concession members MUST produce their valid concession card along with their concession membership to gain entry to all stadiums. If the member is no longer eligible for a concession during the football season, the member will be required to upgrade to a full Adult Membership.
- Members who have purchased an Adult Membership and later obtain a valid concession card may downgrade their membership to a concession prior to the commencement of the home and away season. Downgrades are not accepted after the commencement of the home and away season. The member must provide the valid concession card and the Adult Membership card to Membership Services before a refund of the difference will be issued.
- Please note that concession refunds must be lodged by close of business on March 18, 2017.
- Concession memberships purchased without proof of concession will be accepted however membership cards will NOT be activated until concession identification has been sighted by Membership Services.
Companion Card Holders
A season member, having been issued with a Companion Card, may apply for the issue of a second seat at no extra charge to accommodate their companion. The Companion Card must be sighted before the extra ticket can be issued and will be issued in the name of the card holder.
The companion membership issued to the season member does not attract any member benefits. Then member is responsible for the conduct of their companion and will ensure that their conduct is in accordance with the Fremantle Dockers Code of Conduct.
The Fremantle Dockers do not allow for the refund of membership purchases unless there are exceptional personal circumstances or where the membership does not provide the stated benefits. No refunds will be given if the membership holder changes their mind or wishes to change seats from those allocated.
This refund policy is not intended to limit the responsibilities of the Fremantle Football Club with respect to any relevant consumer protection legislation.
Exceptional Personal Circumstances
A member may apply for a refund in the case of financial hardship or due to change in personal circumstances.
If the member has purchased a reserved seat and is moving outside of the Perth Metropolitan area, the club will transfer the seated membership to the relevant category of non-seated membership and refund the balance of the seat premium to the member, less the value of any games attended.
All applications for refunds must be made in writing and addressed to:
Membership Services Team
Fremantle Dockers Football Club
PO Box 381
Fremantle WA 6959
An application can be made via email and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org marked to the attention of the Membership Services Team.
FREO ADVANTAGE PAYMENT PLANS
Our FREO Advantage Payment Plan has been designed to make the membership renewal process easier and more affordable. The plan offers the option to spread payments over instalments or to make a once off payment, both options operating on an automatic ‘roll over’ at the end of the year. Being a member on the FREO Advantage plan, membership seats and eligible add-on products (if applicable) will automatically be renewed each season until a member chooses to opt out. Terms and Conditions are outlined below.
Freo Advantage Offers Two Easy Options To Pay a Membership
One-Off Payment Plan
- FREO Advantage offers a one-off annual payment to secure a Fremantle Dockers membership.
- Each year on 17 November, the full amount of the membership will be debited from the chosen credit card.
Freo Advantage 10-Month Payment Plan
- The FREO Advantage 10-month payment plan makes being a member simple and even more affordable, with the annual membership fee payable in ten monthly instalments across the year.
- Payments are charged to the nominated VISA or Mastercard each month beginning when the membership renewal or application form is processed (please table below for more details).
- There is an annual administration fee of $5 per membership for the 10-month plan with no additional monthly fees.
- Members who join and/or apply for the 10-month Payment Plan after the first scheduled payment on 17 November 2016 will have the number of required payments deducted to bring them up to date with the schedule and then subsequent payments at each specified date.
Renewal or Joining date
Instalments deducted immediately
Next deduction (and monthly after that)
On or before 16 Dec 2016
17 December 2016*
On or before 16 Jan 2017
17 January 2017*
On or before 16 Feb 2017
17 February 2017*
On or before 16 Mar 2017
17 March 2017*
On or before 16 Apr 2017
17 April 2017*
On or before 16 May 2017
17 May 2017*
On or before 16 Jun 2017
17 June 2017*
*or closest business day
How to get Freo Advantage started
To start payments using FREO Advantage simply tick the relevant box on the 2017 membership invoice or follow the prompts when processing the membership online.
FREO Advantage Terms and Conditions
The one-off annual payment will be processed on 17 November or, if the application is received after this date, payment will be processed when application is received. Payments for the 10-month payment plan will be deducted in monthly instalments via the nominated VISA or MasterCard on the 17th of each month, or the next working day if the 17th falls on a weekend.
An annual administration fee of $5 applies to each membership that is paid on the FREO advantage 10-month payment plan. Those members on the FREO Advantage one-off annual payment plan will not be charged the $5 administration fee.
- This document outlines the rights and responsibilities a member has with regard to the ability of the Fremantle Dockers Football Club to directly debit the nominated credit card for any instalments or fees due by the member under the terms of the Fremantle Dockers Membership Contract entered into. Should a member have any queries regarding the membership contract or FREO Advantage please contact the Membership Services team on (08) 9433 7111.
- By signing with the FREO Advantage Program the member authorises the Fremantle Football Club Ltd to arrange a transfer of funds from the nominated credit card (VISA or MasterCard only) in the applicable amounts and at the intervals advised in the table above.
- For the 10-monthly payments, each instalment is one tenth of the membership total, rounded to the nearest cent. The August payment in each year will allow for rounding so that the total membership fee paid across the 10 months is equal to the full season price.
- Members can make extra repayments off their payment plan, which can be accepted between 1 October-16 August.
- Any additional payments will be taken from future instalment(s).
- By initiating payment of the membership contract by a FREO Advantage payment plan, the member accepts the automatic roll-over of their membership in subsequent years.
- FREO Advantage is an annual commitment. Members can only opt out of the FREO Advantage program in the period between the 1 October and 16 November.
- Members will receive written notice in October of each year detailing the next year’s membership fees and conditions of FREO Advantage. Members will be given the opportunity in this notice to opt out of the rollover of their membership for the following season.
- Members acknowledge that it is their responsibility to inform the club when receiving this notice that they wish to opt out of the membership and the FREO Advantage program within the time period detailed in this notice. If no contact is made by the member, then the member acknowledges that the club will operate on the understanding the membership has rolled over to the following year and payments by the FREO Advantage program will continue as detailed in the notice.
- If the member is a renewing their 10-month payment plan, the first instalment plus the $5 administration fee will be deducted when we receive the renewal or application form, with further payments on the 17th of each following month (Refer Table 1).
- If the member is a new one-off payment plan member, the full amount will be deducted from the members account on the 17th November or when we receive the member’s application form after this date.
- It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that on the due date clear funds are available in the nominated account to meet direct debit payments or to inform the Club of any changes in the details of the acknowledged credit card prior to the monthly charge being processed.
- If any payment fails to transfer between institutions on the 17th or next working day if the 17th falls on a weekend, further attempts can be made throughout the month until successful.
- Should an instalment payment not clear, the Fremantle Dockers Football Club will contact the member requesting immediate settlement of the payment. Any fees levied to the member by their financial institution will be payable by the member.
- If the member’s transactions are unsuccessful for three consecutive months and the member does not contact the club to rectify the outstanding amount, the member’s details will be passed to the club’s debt collection agency for resolution. If at this time the member has not attended any games, the membership will be suspended.
- The Fremantle Dockers Football Club reserves the right to suspend a member’s barcode should they not respond to requests regarding outstanding debt from the club or if they are more than two monthly payments behind. A suspended barcode means a member will not be able to gain access to games, finals tickets or the seat return program.
- The Fremantle Dockers Football Club reserves the right to cancel a member’s FREO Advantage membership where there are ongoing payment issues, and request the member pay their fees up front the following season.
- Members will be unable to renew their membership for the following season if there is any outstanding debt from the previous season. Members may only renew once the balance is paid in full.
- If a member believes that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, contact the Membership Services team on (08) 9433 7111. Members will receive a refund for the amount withdrawn if the club cannot substantiate the reason for drawing.