2021 FREMANTLE DOCKERS | FREO ADVANTAGE PAYMENT PLANS
1. Our FREO Advantage Payment Plan has been designed to make the membership renewal process easier and more affordable for Fremantle Dockers members. The FREO Advantage Payment Plan offers the option to spread payments over instalments or to make a once off payment to the Club.
2. Being a member on the FREO Advantage Payment Plan, membership seats and eligible add-on products (if applicable) will automatically be renewed each AFL Premiership Season until a member chooses to opt out.
3. To start payment using a FREO Advantage Payment Plans simply elect through the 2021 Fremantle Dockers Membership renewal process.
4. By electing to pay your Fremantle Dockers membership via the FREO Advantage Payment Plan you agree to these FREO Advantage Payment Plan Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions).
5. These Terms and Conditions are to help you understand the responsibilities (both the members and the Fremantle Dockers) and other terms and conditions that apply to your FREO Advantage Payment Plan.
6. Payment Plan Terms
A. FREO Advantage Payment Plan – Monthly
2021 Members who receive their membership invoice by email will have their memberships payments deducted in 10 equal instalments on the 11th day of each month, commencing on 11 November 2020 via the nominated VISA or Mastercard only.
2021 Members who receive their membership invoice by mail, Melbourne members or Forever Hero Members will have their membership payments deducted in 10 equal instalments on the 11th day of each month, commencing on 11 December 2020 via the nominated VISA or Mastercard only.
For memberships purchased or renewed after March 1, 2021, the Fremantle Dockers Membership Services Team will communicate individual payment arrangements to the member.
If a scheduled date falls on a Public Holiday or weekend, the monthly payment will be deducted the following Business Day.
B. FREO Advantage Payment Plan – Upfront
The Fremantle Dockers will deduct from the member’s nominated Visa or Mastercard account one single payment of the full amount of the member’s membership cost for the following AFL Premiership Season.
The one-off annual payment will be processed on 11 November 2020 for 2020 Members who receive their membership invoice by email. Members who receive their 2021 membership invoice by mail, Melbourne members or Forever Hero Members will be processed on 11 December 2020 for 2021.
who receive their application or if the application is received after
this date, payment will be processed when application is received.
C. FREO Advantage Payment Plan – Two Part Payment
Fremantle Dockers will deduct from the member’s nominated Visa or Mastercard account in two payments. Deduction 1 will be on 11 November 2020 (if after 11 November, deduction will occur at the time of joining). Deduction 2 will be on 11 March 2021 via the nominated VISA or Mastercard only.
7. These Terms and Conditions outline the rights and responsibilities a Fremantle Dockers member has with regard to the ability of the Club to directly debit the nominated credit card for any instalments or fees due by the member under the terms of a Fremantle Dockers Membership. Should a member have any queries regarding the Fremantle Dockers Membership Terms and Conditions, or these Terms and Conditions please contact the Fremantle Dockers Membership Services team on (08) 9433 7111.
8. By agreeing to a FREO Advantage Payment Plan the member authorises the Club to arrange a transfer of funds from the nominated credit card (VISA or MasterCard only) in the applicable amounts and at the intervals advised by the Club in the Membership Renewal Notice.
9. All members on the FREO Advantage Payment Plan are automatically included in an Auto Renewal Agreement, facilitating automatic renewal of your membership from year to year. By initiating payment of a Fremantle Dockers Membership by a FREO Advantage Payment Plan, the member accepts the automatic roll-over of their membership in subsequent years.
10. Members who requested a full refund or paused their Fremantle Dockers membership for the 2020 AFL Premiership Season will not be renewed on a FREO Advantage Payment Plan unless they have specifically opted in to a FREO Advantage Payment Plan since that refund or pause was issued. These members may at any stage opt back into a FREO Advantage Payment Plan for the 2021 AFL Premiership Season.
11. Members will be provided with a minimum of thirty (30) days’ notice in writing (usually via email) of the payment amount that will be deducted from their credit card for the following season’s membership.
12. Members will receive written notice in October of each year detailing the next year’s membership fees and associated conditions of the FREO Advantage Payment Plans (the Membership Renewal Notice).
13. Members have a right to opt-out of their FREO Advantage Payment Plan and their Fremantle Dockers Membership.
14. Members can only opt out of the FREO Advantage Payment Plan at the conclusion of their instalment and prior to the first instalment for the following AFL Season by notifying the Club either in writing by email email@example.com or by contacting the Fremantle Dockers Membership Services Team on (08) 9433 7111.
15. Members acknowledge that it is their responsibility to inform the Club when receiving the Membership Renewal Notice that they wish to opt out of their Fremantle Dockers Membership and the FREO Advantage Payment Plan within the time period detailed in the Membership Renewal Notice. Members will be provided with a reasonable period to exercise their right not to renew, which is thirty (30) days prior to the first payment plan instalment.
16. If no contact is made by the member, then the member acknowledges that the Club will operate on the understanding the membership has rolled over to the following year and payments by the FREO Advantage Payment Plan will continue as detailed in the Membership Renewal Notice.
17. All due payments must be complete at the time of opting in of the FREO Advantage Payment Plan.
For the 10-monthly payments, each instalment is one tenth of the membership total, rounded to the nearest cent. The August payment in each year will allow for rounding so that the total membership fee paid across the 10 months is equal to the full season price a Member owes.
Members can make extra repayments off their FREO Advantage Payment Plan, which can be accepted between 11 October 2020 and the 10th payment month of the FREO Advantage Payment Plan. Any additional payments will be taken from future instalment(s)
18. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that the account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date of your method of payment change within the year and you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated bank account on the scheduled drawing date.
19. If your debit is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, an email and/or SMS will be sent by the Club requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
20. If the member’s transactions are unsuccessful for three consecutive months and the member does not contact the Club to rectify the outstanding amount, the member’s details will be passed to the Club’s debt collection agency for resolution.
21. The Club will notify you by letter, email or SMS if we suspend or cancel your FREO Advantage Payment Plan.
22. The Club reserves the right to suspend a member’s Fremantle Dockers Membership should they not respond to requests regarding outstanding debt from the Club or if they are more than two monthly payments behind.
23. The Club reserves the right to cancel a member’s FREO Advantage Payment Plan where there are ongoing payment issues, and request the member pay their fees up front the following AFL Premiership Season.
24. If your membership is suspended or cancelled, you will not be able to gain access as a Fremantle Dockers Member to any Fremantle Dockers matches where the Fremantle Dockers are assigned as the Home team during the AFL Premiership Season or during the Toyota AFL Finals Series (noting that ticketing to the Toyota AFL Finals Series is controlled by the AFL).
25. The Club expects all memberships to be paid in full annually. If, for whatever reason the member has not paid the entirety of their membership amount, it will be held on account to such a time as the member pays the outstanding balance. The Club will not accept any new membership applications from members with outstanding amounts from previous seasons still owed. It is the member’s responsibility to pay the total owed amount before purchasing a new membership.
26. If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact the Fremantle Dockers Membership Services team on (08) 9433 7111. Members will receive a refund for the amount withdrawn if the Club cannot substantiate the reason for drawing.
27. Once a membership has been purchased, the Club is under no obligation to refund payments relating to that membership, unless required by law. Requests for refunds will only be considered in exceptional circumstances, such as financial hardship and at the sole discretion of the Fremantle Dockers.
28. At this time, the impact (if any) that the coronavirus pandemic may have on the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season is not known and unquantifiable. If there is an impact to the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season resulting in changes to the number of Fremantle Dockers Home Games at Optus Stadium, or government regulations impact the ability to provide a full capacity venue, the Fremantle Dockers will provide affected match access members with pro-rata refunds, credits or other options to address any material reduction or significant change in the match access benefits of their Fremantle Dockers membership. Such refunds, credits or other options will be updated and accurately reflected in the members FREO Advantage Payment Plan, with members being provided the opportunity to opt-out.